Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trip to Strasbourg

We went back to Strasbourg, France this past weekend to pick up some luggage that Julie and I had left behind at her host-mother's home. Neither one of us were prepared for what we saw when we got there.

A city that we had only known in the colder times of the year had completely transformed. Sun, flowers, people, everywhere. It was also the weekend of a huge music festival and there were local bands playing on every other street corner all over the city. For those of you familiar with it, think Serendipity Cafe on a citywide scale. It was a great energy to be a part of.

Here are a few pictures from the trip.






Julie and I are leaving tomorrow morning bright and early from Munich, heading back to NJ. It has been quite a trip, 6 months that I will surely remember for the rest of my life. I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to all of you who have been following along and commenting--it kept me shooting, posting, and writing.

I couldn't have done it without all of you, thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh eric, you are too kind! but i cant take all the credit! think of the others who occasionally commented your blog! Now, i KNOW none of them commented with as much raw passion or skilled comedic timing as yours truly, but, eric, they must deserve some credit!