Thursday, March 27, 2008

Berlin

Hello All,
I did not have any internet in Berlin and my days were simply JAMMED, so I did not have much time or means to update this lovely little blog of mine.
For those of you who commented looking for a new entry, here it is...sort of.
I don't have much time to write about my experiences in leaving Prague and in Berlin right now but I will make a point of doing so tomorrow.

For now, I offer up a new set of PHOTOS HERE.


I did not have as much free time to shoot as I might have liked, but I am fairly confident that I will be returning to Berlin, probably in June, and will have another round with the city. 

Coming Attractions: Taking off for Bangkok on Monday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm very excited to see what you have to say about Bangkok. Please tell me you are staying at the hostel that we stayed at? Big Johns? and that you'll be going to the shamrock to hear the best cover band of your life (if it's still there...)!

Clara Rice said...

aw. matching hair.