Monday, January 7, 2008

Preparing for Take Off

It was recently brought to my attention that my blog was "sucking." I agree. This is my first post in almost a month, my how time does fly.

For those of you who do not know, I will be taking my show on the road for the next 5 months or so, traveling to Europe and Asia to make photographs.

I will start my journey in London and end in Munich, with a whole lot in between. I invite you all to come along with me as I will be writing and photographing extensively during this trip as I will be by myself for more than half of it. Most of those writings will find their way here, onto my blog, where you all can read along as I explore the world, and myself, one photograph-one word at a time.

I leave you with a few shots I took today of my brother, Peter. I just got a new lens for travel, an 85 1.8, that I thought needed some real world testing before it went on the road.




This will be my last post before I leave for London on January 20. From here on out this will be a log of my thoughts and photographs as I travel across 2 continents. Wish me luck.