Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lexar Deals at B&H Now, WTF?

Something big must be in the pipe...Lexar is clearing out inventory at the two largest photo retailers on the east coast.

Well, kinda wish I had waited to buy from B&H, I probably would have my cards by now if I had. Adorama is OK, but they still have a little ways to go before they are swingin with the big dogs over on 9th Ave. I have yet to be able to track my package on UPS.com, almost a full 24 hours later. Lame.
Here are some links to B&H, where the cards are EVEN CHEAPER. 
How is that even possible? They were already dirt cheap over at Adorama...

GET EM WHILE YOU CAN!

1 comment:

Helen Oster said...

I am sorry that you are not altogether happy with your order from Adorama. If you would like to contact me directly, with your order number: helen.oster@adoramacamera.com, I would be very happy to see what I can find out about your order.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador