Monday, February 4, 2008

Live from the streets of Paris

If there is one thing I can say about myself, it is that if I dont have internet where i am, i will find a place that does--even if that means i have to sit outside on the street typing on my ipod haha.

I discovered a hot spot outside of the opera house about 7 hours ago and have now returned to file my latest report.

Todays walk: 10 hours, 10gb of photos, 3 batteries, sore feet.

To keep it brief, I love Paris. It is the most photogenic city I have ever been to, I turn every corner in amazement. The city is just so alive.

No pictures for now, iPod ain't THAT incredible. I will post pics as soon as I can.

I hope all is well with everyone who reads this, au revoir!

4 comments:

Clara Rice said...

TEN GIGS !!???!??!???!!!

Mitch Weiss said...

look forward to the images.

MW

Jason said...

clara:

10gbs while shooting in RAW on a 5d is probably like 4 pictures.

Julie said...

baumann - you can get free wifi at a lot of cafes. let me know if you're having trouble finding one and i can point you in the right direction (a lot of the same WIFI on the windows). good luck! and i can't wait to see your pictures of the city. oh, and maybe we should like, you know, meet up one of these days?