Saturday, May 3, 2008

Photo Essays on Flickr

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that I have put together 3 photo essays on Flickr for your viewing pleasure.

I am still working/developing these 3 topics and will continue to edit and refine them over the next 3 days that I will be in Bangkok.

What I would love from you guys is a little feedback!

Please, please, please let me know what you like, what works, what doesn't work, etc. I have 3 days left to shoot and edit these groups so please, if you have a though, share it!


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

zach said...

Eric,
I checked out your essays and you're a great photographer, but they feel like your just walking by.Get more close-up shots and details to mix in with the other stuff. I've always enjoyed photography where you can feel the photographer's familiarity with the subject. Make sense? Happy travels. I miss my days abroad!

Anonymous said...

agreed.